Welcome to Humboldt NORML!
- Coordinate and assist with NORML and California NORML‘s mission goals for human rights cannabis advocacy.
- Identify potential impacts of cannabis legalization in order to achieve an environmentally sustainable cannabis industry that will benefit Humboldt County’s small business economy and community.
- Help develop a local regulatory framework for cannabis legalization in coordination with other diverse groups that will encompass the recommendations of community members, organizations, government, and stakeholder groups.
- Provide input into legalization measures that will work towards a way to bring regulation and resource management to the cannabis industry for the good of all.
- Advocate for Federal approval of Veteran’s right to diverse varieties of cannabis and physicians.
- Core values include human rights, employment rights, medical rights, environmental and economic justice, public health and safety.
LEARN HOW TO GROW CANNABIS!
HOST OF THE 1st ANNUAL HUMBOLDT COUNTY CUP on Nov. 21, 2015
Next HUMBOLDT COUNTY CUP Jan. 21, 2017!