Welcome to Humboldt NORML!
- Coordinate and assist with NORML and California NORML‘s mission goals for human rights cannabis advocacy.
- Identify potential impacts of cannabis legalization in order to achieve an environmentally sustainable cannabis industry that will benefit Humboldt County’s small business economy and community.
- Help develop a local regulatory framework for cannabis legalization in coordination with other diverse groups that will encompass the recommendations of community members, organizations, government, and stakeholder groups.
- Provide input into legalization measures that will work towards a way to bring regulation and resource management to the cannabis industry for the good of all.
- Advocate for Federal approval of Veteran’s right to diverse varieties of cannabis and physicians.
- Core values include human rights, employment rights, medical rights, environmental and economic justice, public health and safety.